Essential Job Functions
· Performs routine data entry, filing, and maintenance in order to support the department.
· Assists in verifying cost accounting, accounts payable, and accounts receivable records in order to ensure accuracy.
· Uses office automated systems to input data to facilitate accounting tasks and generate basic financial reports.
· Assists in balancing general or subsidiary ledgers to ensure accuracy.
· High school diploma or G.E.D.
· Zero or more years of bookkeeping experience
· Experience working with bookkeeping
· Basic personal computer and business solutions software skill
· Organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
· Communication skills to interface with company employees
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Office environment