· Job Description:
Drives business solutions and strategy for targeted/assigned customers of a smaller to medium size and complexity. Assists Senior Sales Solutions experts in larger, more complex efforts. Develops and provides industry and market expertise as well as technical acumen in developing and executing sale of technical operating strategies, solutions and benefits to meet client's needs and requirements.
Essential Job Functions
· Develops and drives business solutions and strategy for targeted/assigned customers of a smaller to medium size and complexity while assisting senior sales solutions personnel in larger efforts. Develops and utilizes industry expertise to provide in-depth solutions architecture capability based on specific customer's business needs. Coordinates holistic solutions from both business and technical perspective, taking into account all realities and constraints such as costs, contract terms, business conditions and the technical environment of the client.
· Researches customer and related industry to understand customer and business issues. Establishes technical credibility with existing and prospective clients providing the ability to cultivate relationships and envision creative sales and solution strategies that generate additional revenue. Cultivates key relationships with client demonstrating an understanding of business challenges within customer markets and how company technology-enabled business solutions can address those needs.
· Provides strategic guidance to pursuit teams for assigned customers during the solution development process to ensure alignment with overall company sales and client business strategy. Develops technical operating strategies and solutions, and benefits. Analyzes stakeholders, identifies and recognizes prospect traits and determines how to effectively influence their decision.
· Delivers and sells the technical solution strategy and vision to client executives ensuring the solution embodies company win themes and key differentiators while meeting client expectations and requirements thereby providing company the best chance to compete and win.
· Researches existing industry, market and IT (information technology) services best practices and trends as well as alliances to evaluate and ensure company solutions and services are meeting the needs of clients. Leverages partner solutions to continuously find ways to solve customer needs.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, information technology or related field preferred
· Nine or more years of business solutions, technical consulting, or sales solutions experience
· Experience working with technology industry
· Experience working with technology products, services, competencies, solutions and offerings
· Experience working with solution/product portfolios
· Experience working with business environment, business industry and competitor products and services
· Strong verbal and written communication skills to persuade others through presentations, demonstration and written communication
· Strong communication skills to listen to client and articulate back for solutioning
· Strong selling and negotiation skills
· Good interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and prospective clients
· Ability to create and maintain formal and informal networks
· Ability to publicly represent company with internal and external clients
· Ability to use own judgment and initiative in problem resolution
· Ability to articulate and present the business value of company solutions
· Ability to present ideas, goals, problems, outcomes and processes to be understood by a diverse audience
· Office environment
· Ability to travel on short notice
· May require evening or weekend work