· Job Description:
Essential Job Functions
· Participates in establishing the principles, directions and standards related to the information system framework at the program/project level to meet business needs.
· Participates in defining the specific components of the information system solution and the resulting relationships to ensure alignment with the overall system; ensures solutions are flexible in order to support ongoing development, maintenance, and future enhancements.
· Recommends program/project release schedules based on knowledge of software development life cycle; delivers functionality and ensures the integrity of the overall system.
· Works in conjunction with clients to eliminate gaps and inconsistencies in the initial information system architectures to ensure that solution meets client needs and to develop relationships with clients.
· Participates in identifying business requirements; ensures delivered information solutions meet performance engineering expectations.
· Facilitates reduced risks to the client by ensuring adherence to information solution architectural requirements that meet client price, scope and time constraints to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Identifies existing and potential issues and design matters in information system architecture to ensure that best practices and processes are followed and enhanced.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, information systems or related field preferred
· Nine or more years of information systems experience
· Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software
· Experience working with the interface of information technology with functional groups within an organization
· Experience working with the technology industry
· Good analytical and problem solving skills
· Interpersonal and presentation skills
· Good communication skills
· Good skills in data administration, design and architecture
· Ability to set technical direction for a project or application
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Office environment