· Job Description:
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visitwww.dxc.technology
· Provide advisory services for clients in the energy, mining, utilities, manufacturing, transport andtechnology industries.
· Analyse Operation Technology (OT) and Information Technology (IT) networks for vulnerabilities and opportunities to improve network architecture and security.
· Review the security of Industrial Control Systems (ICS) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) equipment and supporting infrastructure.
· Prepare, review and present reports in Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint with technical, risk management and business representatives of our clients.
· Provide recommendations, costed roadmaps and critical path analysis in meetings with both technical, operational, risk management and finance personnel.
· Permanent full-time, subject to pre-employment screening.
Skills and Experience:
· Familiar with the role of advisory consulting or internal audit processes.
· Experience and confidence in presenting analysis reports and recommendations.
· Possess a good working knowledge of some of the following standards and frameworks:
· International Society of Automation, Security for Industrial Automation and Control Systems, (ISA 62443).
· USA National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), Special Publication 800-82 Guide to Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security, (NIST 800.82).
· Australian Energy Sector Cyber Security Framework (AESCSF).
· Australian Security of CriticalInfrastructure (SoCI)Act 2018.
· NIST Cyber Security Framework (NIST CSF).
· Information Security Management System, (ISO 27001).
· Risk Management – Guidelines, (ISO 31000).
· Operational experience in the energy, mining, utilities, manufacturing, transport and technology industries.
· Operational Technology Security (OTS) technology implementation and operational experience.
· Network cyber security defence implementation and / or operational experience (NGFW, vulnerability management, intrusion prevention, secure web gateway (SWG) and email protection).
· Experience in employing Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) models to assess current state maturity and progress measured against industry standards and frameworks.
· Network security testing experience.
· Tertiary or vocational qualifications in electrical engineering, computer science or network technology.
· CISA, CISSP or equivalent.
· Australian or New Zealand police clearance.
· ISA 62443 CybersecurityCertificate Programs.
· Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP).
· Australian or New Zealand security clearance.
You maybe required to travel up to 50% for this role, ranging from Perth, WA or Brisbane, Qld, based with availability for business travel throughout the ANZ region.
Trust, Transform & Thrive with a company whose mission is to leading clients on their digital transformation journeys, DXC Technology will be recognized globally as a force multiplier, enabling clients to seize the opportunities presented by today’s rapidly changing technologies