· Job Description:
Presentation of the company:
As the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) leads digital transformations for clients by modernizing and integrating their mainstream IT, and by deploying digital solutions at scale to produce better business outcomes. The company’s technology independence, global talent, and extensive partner network enable 6,000 private and public-sector clients in 70 countries to thrive on change. DXC is a recognized leader in corporate responsibility. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology and explore thrive.dxc.technology , DXC’s digital destination for changemakers and innovators.
Essential Job Functions
· Work with Project Managers and other leveraged support Teams to Implement Microsoft Defender and Microsoft Bitlocker solutions and perform upgrades.
· Work closely with various teams to support steady state/production.
· Responsibility for maintaining and ensuring standard solutions are implemented and delivered according to Global Portfolio direction.
· Will assist in trouble shooting issues and act as a point of escalation for the client, owning queries or issues through to resolution.
· Responsibility for helping to drive service improvements by ensuring that any issues or concerns with the services supplied are clearly understood.
· Work with vendors to troubleshoot issues.
· Implementing customer changes across all technologies
· Working changes based on standard service measures
· Providing technical training to other members of DXC Managed Endpoint Protection Team.
· Attending technical training to retain skill levels across the DXC Managed Endpoint Protection Portfolio.
· Mentor junior members of the team
· Troubleshooting change implementation problems
· Documenting customer infrastructure and configurations.
· Liaise with vendors to support client devices and environments
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate clearly in writing and verbally
· Evaluate unique or complex installations or configurations and make recommendations for resolution. Review and may resolve complex business issues.
· Engages team members for support as required to ensure internal or external business and end users/clients Service Level Agreements (SLA) demands are met
· Ability to act as a mentor and guide other employees. Ability to provide direction and guidance to process improvements.
· Ability to articulate clearly, recommend and explain resolutions / clients.
· Has the knowledge and confidence to act as point of expertise and trusted advisor for peers and customers alike
· Understand and utilize Information Technology Information Library (ITIL).
· Comfortable managing technical issue as well as customer business impact and ability to blend and appreciate these aspects in communication with customer
· Designs audits of computer systems to ensure they are operating securely, and that data is protected from both internal and external attack. Makes recommendations for preventive measures as necessary.
· Assesses assigned system to determine system security status. Designs and recommends security policies and procedures to implement; ensures compliance to policies and procedures.
· Designs training materials for computer security education and awareness programs.
· Evaluates highly complex security systems according to industry best practices to safeguard internal information systems and databases.
· Defines and reviews security requirements and subsequently reviews complex systems to determine if they have been designed and established to comply with established standards.
· Responds to more complex queries and request for computer security information and reports from both internal and external customers.
· Provides technical consultation on highly complex tasks; may assist and/or provide limited direction to lower level technical personnel.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
· CISSP certification preferred
· 9+ years of experience in computer science, management information systems, or data security experience
· Experience working with information security practices, networks, software, and hardware
· Experience working with computer programming
· Experience working with latest build of Windows and Linux operating systems
· Experience working with computer desktop packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
· Experience working with security architecture
· 5+ years IT experience
· Experience with Designing and Implementing Microsoft Bitlocker and Microsoft Defender solutions.
· Excellent Documentation Skills
· Working knowledge of Network and/or Security Technologies
· Experience in a Support Environment
· Experience of working within a team environment
· Experience in Change Control Delivery
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills for resolving security issues
· Good organization skills to balance work and lead projects
· Basic leadership skills to effectively mentor and lead junior level personnel
· Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
· Strong communication skills to interact with tea
· m members and support personnel
· Strong skills implementing and configuring networks and network components
· Ability to work with relational databases
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Office environment
· May require shift work
· May require weekend work