· Job Description:
· Indirect management of offshore teams of 9 (Rev &Rec) and 5 (Treasury Accounting)
· Review and submit monthly deliverables including balance sheet review, SOX and tax questionnaires, etc with emphasis on Receivables, Unbilled Receivables, Deferred Revenue, Cash, Hedging, and LT Debt accounts.
· Ensure balance sheet is adequately supported and in compliance with GAAP
· Review and submit quarterly reports to support the 10Qs/10Ks.
· Review various reports for reasonableness, provide feedback for further reviews: A/R aging, A/R Rollforward, Unbilled A/R and Deferred Revenue aging, Bad Debt analysis, Contract Terminations, Lease Receivables, Unapplied Cash, Cash Suspense, Accrued Interest on Debt, Debt Rollforward.
· Field technical accounting questions on revenue and receivables from finance
· Field G/L coding inquiries from various teams
· Manage accounting and reporting for A/R Securitization program
· Review/Approve Deferred Revenue Rollforwards, Contract Asset report.
· Manage reconciliation and corrections of I/C accounts (Cross Company Funding Accounts)
· Review Account Reconciliations related to revenue/receivables and Treasury
· Prepare/Submit/Approve late journal entries
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, accounting or related field preferred
· Nine or more years of finance or accounting experience
· Experience working with accounting principles and accounting software and databases
· Strong understanding of GAAP
· Understanding of SAP financial systems
· Strong communication skills
· Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
· Strong leadership skills and ability to lead teams
· Strong presentation skills
· Strong organization and time management skills
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Office environment – Tysons, VA or REMOTE, any city in the U.S.