· Job Description:
Essential Job Functions
· Ensures that production schedules are met. Monitors and maintains quality control standards to ensure high quality customer service and data/database integrity.
· Develops and implements standards and procedures to improve team efficiency and accuracy.
· Evaluates processes on new and existing accounts, including suggestions to senior management on desirable additions or replacements.
· Provides inputs on high-level review and feedback on portions of the data/database management processes including department workflow, edit review specifications, and quality control plans.
· Monitors work flow, maintaining levels of productivity, quality and timeliness. Prepares and recommends operating and personnel budgets for approval. Monitors spending for adherence to budget, recommends variances as necessary.
· Develops, implements, and coordinates database policies, making sure staff follows and implements policies and procedures during everyday business communication with internal and external clients. Interfaces with clients to ensure that database issues are resolved.
· Assists in managing the research of problems/issues and develop effective solutions, and provide guidance and training to users as necessary.
· Assists in selecting and hiring employees. Trains and evaluates employees in the area of work product. Provides information related to performance issues and suggests recommendations for personnel actions.
· Prepares and recommends operating and personnel budgets for approval. Monitors spending for adherence to budget, recommends variance as necessary.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
· Nine or more years of data management experience
· Experience working with data entry devices and databases
· Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
· Strong communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients
· Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work
· Good analytical and problem solving skills
· Good human relations skills to select, develop, mentor, discipline and reward employees
· Leadership skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Ability to create and maintain formal and informal networks
· Office environment