· Job Description:
Essential Job Functions
· Provides expertise in how business capabilities interact with technical capabilities to address client business problems and achieve client goals. Develops an architectural roadmap based on situational awareness of the business scenario.
· Applies a structured business architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key views of the business. Collaborates with business and project team members to assess current capabilities and identify high-level requirements. Assists in developing the direction for project and program design activities to ensure that both client and company business objectives are met.
· Participates in the governance for evaluating, tracking and reporting alignment to the business architecture strategy for one or more platforms, products or services.
· Monitors business analysis processes and methodology to achieve team goals or objectives; determines and monitors process inefficiencies with resources and/or workflows and leads the process change to improve efficiencies of workflows. Enables cross-functional teams to work in parallel by providing guidance and direction in support of business solution architecture.
· Serves as a mentor to team members in the development of business analysis deliverables. Provides guidance and direction in support of business solution architecture enabling cross-functional teams to work in parallel.
· Evaluates existing processes, and recommends and implements improvements.
· Assists in solving complex business issues and problems through the application of technology based business solutions, processes and capabilities.
· Uses professional concepts in developing resolution to critical issues and broad design matters.
· Maintains awareness of trends, best practices and standards for the industry and related technology fields.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in business administration, engineering, information systems or related field preferred
· Nine or more years of business analysis, business re-engineering, business transformation, financial analysis, business architecture or related experience
· Experience working with company products and operating systems
· Experience working with client business processes
· Experience in business process and information modeling tools and techniques
· Good interpersonal skills to interact with clients and team members
· Good analytical and problem solving skills
· Leadership and organizational skills
· Project management skills
· Ability to translate technical language into client language
· Willingness to travel
· Office environment