· Job Description:
Essential Job Functions
· Plans and designs complex business processes and system modifications. Makes recommendations to improve and support business activities.
· Gathers business requirements through a variety of techniques such as work sessions and interviews. Analyzes and documents client complex business requirements and processes; communicates these requirements to appropriate parties.
· Creates complex test case scenarios to be used in testing; monitors/oversees the testing of business applications to verify that all client requirements are incorporated into the system design.
· Provides input into developing and modifying systems to meet client needs. Develops business specifications to support these modifications.
· Coordinates and facilitates meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions.
· Coordinates business analyst tasks on information technology projects and provides project team member guidance and support. May plan, allocate and monitor work of other business analysts.
· Participates in technical reviews and inspections to verify 'intent of change' is carried through the entire project.
· Provides time estimates for project related tasks.
· Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in business administration, information systems, or related field preferred
· Nine or more years of business analysis experience
· Experience working with the interface of information technology with functional groups within an organization
· Experience working with business processes and re-engineering
· Experience working with computer programming concepts and basic language
· Strong interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
· Strong communication skills
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Good presentation skills to present to management and customers
· Good leadership skills to coordinate, oversee and lead team/project members
· Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Willingness to travel
· Office environment