· Job Description:
Essential Job Functions
· Participates in client/project meetings to evaluate client needs and recommend strategies to bring project from definition to release.
· Collaborates with product developers, product managers and customer application experts to define and create complex software products that meet the client's needs and expectations.
· Designs complex integrated software modules to produce desired product. Ensures completed modules provide functionality described by application experts and meets performance guidelines.
· Assesses the cost implications and operational impact of a variance from standards and issues variance as needed.
· Develops and implements guidelines for deployment of product.
· Provides expert technical advice, consultation, demonstration and installation for clients and/or internal personnel.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related field preferred
· Nine or more years of experience in software engineering, software architecture, or product development
· Experience working with software design and implementation
· Experience working with software tools including compilers, assemblers, debuggers and simulators
· Experience working with assembly languages such as HTML programming, MYSQL, C, C++, etc
· Experience working with operating systems such as Windows, Linux, etc.
· Experience working with business/client account objectives
· Experience working with business areas such as sales/marketing, business/financial analysis, project management
· Good communication and presentation skills
· Good organization and time management skills
· Good interpersonal and human relations skills to interact with all levels of internal personnel and clients
· Ability to comprehend, filter information, apply judgment and use experience in the design and support of products and systems
· Ability to troubleshoot technical problems
· Office environment