· Job Description:
Essential Job Functions
· Manages end to end service delivery ensuring that account specific objectives for applications services are met on medium to large accounts; develops account operational plans; prepares demand forecasts and plans; reviews and resolves issues and problems related to project planning/resourcing, estimating, client concerns and center operations. Creates alternative approaches for client needs as warranted.
· Ensures client relationships and satisfaction are maintained by meeting current and potential applications needs, ensuring contract compliance, developing long term application strategies and monitoring and resolving client satisfaction survey results. Creates and implements alternative strategies as needed.
· Leverages operating models to ensure that appropriate resources are available to meet client needs.
· Reviews records of expenditures to ensure that they align with strategies and do not exceed approved budgets. Identifies, researches and escalates issues related to budgetary compliance in relation to expenditures.
· Interfaces with senior management in facilitating communications between functional areas or departments and clients to ensure that integration of new, enhanced and existing applications meet client specifications.
· Works with account management teams and application delivery resources to identify and develop solution opportunities and initiate appropriate implementation of customer solutions.
· Guides and mentors less experienced project team members.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Nine or more years of support services or project or program experience
· Experience working with the technology industry
· Experience working with company products and operating systems
· Experience working with computer systems and their use
· Strong project management skills
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Strong interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
· Strong leadership and organizational skills
· Strong communication skills
· Accounting skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Willingness to travel
· Office environment