The Account Delivery Lead (ADL) is a direct client contact position responsible for leading delivery of all high value and in- scope contracted services across all involved service delivery towers ensuring that performance goals and cost commitments are met. Work with business partners and vendors using their leadership skills and technical knowledge to develop, implement and lead a customer centric operational model driving best-in-class TCE and Quality. Promote Customer Satisfaction through efficient, effective delivery of services proactively managing issues that could impact service delivery, identifying and driving transformation optimization while managing scope, resources, cost of delivery and coordination. Understand the client at the local, country, region and WW level to analyze delivery requirements, contribute to client’s strategic business plan, and create incremental revenue opportunities. Own the cost expense within the account and actively seeks opportunities to drive down the cost of delivery. Manage overall delivery commitments to the customer as the single point of delivery accountability within each account for meeting delivery targets, service excellence, and operating within the POR financial model and is the principal contact for all service operational and tactical issues for the client and the company delivery organizations. Develops and nurtures an excellent client relationship at the executive level along with supporting the Client Manager in establishing the customer as a Reference Account and supporting growth opportunities.
Translating Strategic Business initiatives into Technology Actions.
Results-oriented professional, creative, and passionate about Technology Solutions.
With strategic and analytical thinking skills, ability to plan solutions for the customers, building relationships, becoming a trusted advisor, leading to modernization in the Workplace, accelerating the customer digital transformation.
Experience and Successful track record selling collaboration solutions (Video and Web Conferencing, Telephony, Teams Messaging, and Contact Center), in perpetual or TPaaS, UCaaS, and CCaaS offering model.
Drive Modern Workplace transformation and growth for DXC in Eastern Europe
Passionate about how technology can improve our lives and drive change and deliver business outcomes.
· Develops and nurtures senior management or executive- level relationships with the customer.
· Owns customer operational relationship, develops & nurtures to excellent customer satisfaction.
· Understands customer at local, country, region & WW level to analyze delivery requirements & contribute to customer strategic business plan.
· Becomes a trusted advisor, leading to modernization in the Workplace, accelerating the customer digital transformation.
· Drive Modern Workplace transformation and growth for DXC in Eastern Europe
· Develops strategies and processes with the customer in areas such as performance metrics and measure, escalation change management and communication.
· Main contact for operational & tactical issues representing delivery of all services (all functions) to the customer, manages customer expectations by developing performance metrics & reporting, escalation management & communication plan.
· Owns expense/cost target commitments for all service delivery requirements developing, implementing & monitoring expense controls.
· Ability to effectively and proactively manage risk for high to very high risk projects.
· Hires, leads and provides technical and managerial leadership to cross functional team including 3rd party vendors to ensure performance goals are met for all in scope services across all towers: identifying & analyzing gaps to develop & implement corrective actions plans.
· Develops & leads AST & all delivery organizations to timely, cost effective delivery of SLA requirements identifying & recommending optimization while managing scope, resources & coordination.
· Develops & manages account service delivery plan.
· Contributes to strategic account plan.
· Negotiates with and manages 3rd party vendors contributing to contractual requirements.
· Develops solutions and participates in presales & change order negotiations representing & approving delivery capability & cost solution.
· Identifies incremental revenue opportunities and supports pursuit activities.
· Assures compliance with the company and customer's HR, PR, legal, financial, ethics and government related policies, strategies, and processes.
· Contributes to organization strategic business plan to drive the company's goals and initiatives.
· Identifies cross business unit optimization opportunities and drives improvement effort.
· Develops and drives knowledge management strategies to drive organizational maturity.
· Contribute to development and implementation of ADM methodology and tools to support customer engagement model.
· Apply deep and broad technical background and knowledge of industry trends to operate critical or high-risk technology areas/customer groups.
· Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create superior solutions for the company and for customers.
· Mentor/consult with team members, other organizations, customers, and vendors on the most complex issues.
· Incident Management: Manages business incidents independently.
· Mentor/assist less-experienced team members on complex incidents.
· Escalation Management: Identify, manage, and lead escalations through upper level management.
Education and Experience Required:
• First Level University Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Relevant business experience.
• Multi-cultural and x-region experience desired ITIL/ITSM experience.
• Previously experience to manage Workplace services
• Leadership of Digital Transformation initiatives
Knowledge and Skills:
· Ability to build & manage strong customer relationship at the executive level.
· Results-oriented professional, creative and curious to tap into clients business problems.
· Passionate about how technology can improve our lives and drive change and deliver business outcomes.
· Excellent influence & negotiation skill.
· Ability to apply business management, financial concepts & contracts knowledge to analyze business needs and develop recommendations.
· Ability to understand & analyze an issue or problem to develop & implement a corrective action plan.
· Applies appropriate technical knowledge and methods to resolve very complex business issues Leadership ability to build & manage a cross cultural, cross tower, cross business team for effective & efficient customer support.
· Ability to proactively & effectively manage risk on high to very high risk projects.
· Coaches & mentors experts & specialist ADM Develops & consistently applies Quality & Continuous Improvement Plans.
· Ability to develop & present high impact message to executive level management.
· Excellent communication skills: verbal, written & presentation with the capability to represent the company at external customer & industry events.
· Industry sector knowledge.
· Crisis & conflict management.