· Job Description:
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visitwww.dxc.technology .
This role serves as the customer point of contact for security delivery for a DXC customer account. The position has ultimate responsibility for governance of information technology security services and security escalations for the assigned account. It also provides leadership for audit and compliance activities. Responsibilities include attending meetings with all levels of customer management, recommending and influencing customer direction, security architecture support for new and changing delivery solutions, providing security and risk management consulting, managing security-related escalations and incidents, facilitating audits and compliance reviews and overseeing all required regulatory and audit remediation activities.
The client supported by this position is highly regulated (PCI), with comprehensive security and control needs. Effectively designed security solutions help ensure DXC is positioned to support this client from a controls and risk management perspective. Audit management responsibilities focus on facilitating all manner of audits as mandated by contract and the Account Security Officer (ASO) is required to interact with various audit bodies including internal and external auditors, and industry or government regulators. There are significant risks associated with not providing effective support to audit requirements, both for DXC clients and DXC directly.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent knowledge of SOX, ISAE3402/SSAE 16 and PCI.
· Ability to influence and/or lead security-related business development activities
· Risk Management experience; demonstrated ability to link risk management practices to business needs
· Solid understanding of IT hosting requirements, including server/workstation infrastructure, midrange environments and networks, along with the respective security standards associated with them.
· Familiarity of security software tools and technology.
· Strong understanding of ITIL Service Delivery Framework
· Ability to work effectively with all levels of security delivery personnel within DXC and on the client side
· Ability to handle multiple high-pressure situations concurrently
· Excellent diagnostic/problem solving skills
· Ability to interpret and explain the legal implications of security issues and contract requirements related to security.
· Audit process management expertise.
Education and Experience Required:
· 5 years experience in financial industry, information security or related.
· Advanced Educational degree preferred.
· Intermediate English (written and conversational)