· Job Description:
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology .
· Act as liaison between various service providers and the client on matters of security governance, risk and compliance.
· Review client security policies and make recommended changes.
· Review and analyze policy exception requests from service providers.
· Work with other Service Integration and Management (SIAM) team members to ensure client security policies are implemented.
· Develop security and compliance training plans. Delivery training to service providers.
· Track progress of service provider security compliance initiatives, including milestones, action items and issues.
· Review and analyze service provider evidence of security and compliance.
· Coordinate, track and report security assessments, audit, and testing as needed.
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience is preferred . Typically 5+ years of relevant experience
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Security Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) or Information Security experience required. Entry level experience is acceptable.
· Must have the ability to understand U.S. security regulatory requirements, such as SOX and Privacy, and security frameworks, such as ISO.
· Project management or project coordination skills.
· Must be process oriented with good analytical skills; this is not a technical position.
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· Capable of working with the client security management and/team.
· Experience delivering training a plus.