· Job Description:
• experience in user interface development and a proven track record of creating
comprehensive design systems with shared components
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Experience working with design handoff tools such as Zeplin or InVision
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Experience creating and maintaining robust online design systems with UI kits, UI pattern libraries, and shared components.
• Familiarity with Material Design
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/Azure DevOps
• Experience with Agile, Kanban, Scrum, Sprint methodologies
• Experience with project management tools such as Jira and Confluence
• Knowledge of WCAG 2.0 accessibility standards is a plus