Duchess Avenue is a women’s fashion brand, specialising in custom made high sheet couture. Within the next few years we are going to become one of the first mainstream made to order fashion brands in the uk and across the world. As we are rebranding and will be relaunching, we now require a fresh upbeat team to work alongside the head design/founder of the brand.
You will be working on our iconic fashion campaign, leading the launch of our website. You will get to see the entire process of how the brand works (both creative and admin/behind the scenes), liaise with every department and develop multiple skills, assisting the brand.
After the 4 months intern period, you shall be offered a paid position in the company providing all requirements are met and fulfilled.
• Tidy up images for the brand, making them crisp and clean
• Document stages of work for portfolio etc
• Designing an abstract image for the brand
• Using creativity and innovation to produce a more abstract image if necessary
• Correspond with relevant departments to finish future projects etc
• Work in a timely manner to finish images