Duchess Avenue is a women’s fashion brand, specialising in custom made high sheet couture. Within the next few years we are going to become one of the first mainstream made to order fashion brands in the uk and across the world. As we are rebranding and will be relaunching, we now require a fresh upbeat team to work alongside the head design/founder of the brand.
You will be working on our iconic fashion campaign, leading the launch of our website. You will get to see the entire process of how the brand works (both creative and admin/behind the scenes), liaise with every department and develop multiple skills, assisting the brand.
After the 4 months intern period, you shall be offered a paid position in the company providing all requirements are met and fulfilled.
• Supervise shoots, pop ups and events
• Keep registers, making sure that everyone is punctual and ontime
• Keep checklist on things needed at shoots and events etc
• Making all guest feel welcome and comfortable with company
• Being a good ambassador for the brand