Description de l'offre
Duchess Avenue is a women’s fashion brand, specialising in custom made high sheet couture. Within the next few years we are going to become one of the first mainstream made to order fashion brands in the uk and across the world. As we are rebranding and will be relaunching, we now require a fresh upbeat team to work alongside the head design/founder of the brand.
You will be working on our iconic fashion campaign, leading the launch of our website. You will get to see the entire process of how the brand works (both creative and admin/behind the scenes), liaise with every department and develop multiple skills, assisting the brand.
After the 4 months intern period, you shall be offered a paid position in the company providing all requirements are met and fulfilled.
• Create marketing strategy and develop ambassador/client campaigns with and without social media
• Market research
• Liaising with social lites for endorsements
• Researching retailers and speaking with companies who would be interested in investing in the company
• Correspond with the social media department helping to build an audience
• Build an organic audience with the mature clients without social media
• Help the brand to become more influential
• Managing campaigns and evaluating/elevating their success
• Good Communication skills
• Target driven
• Knowledge of what PR is and most importantly Fashion PR
• A-level stage or Undergrad stage studying of PR (not essential)
• Possible qualification
• Reference or portfolio of client/projects/campaigns you have worked on before (at least 2)
• Uplifting Positive attitude
• Able to use initiative and think outside the box with new ideas
• Available for team meetings twice a month