Description de l'offre
DO YOU HAVE SPARE TIME TO OFFER AND WANT TO MAKE A REAL IMPACT ON PEOPLE'S LIVES?
DROP4DROP are looking to expand our team of great volunteers to help bring clean water to those currently living without. We’re an independent charity who work with businesses and individuals, to give communities in need access to safe, clean water. We are a dedicated, small team of people creating a big impact.
The role is varied and interesting - you will be doing a mix of great stuff, helping with research,daily communications, project development, along with helping prepare content for our social media platforms. Most importantly, you'll be making a big impact along with our other great volunteers.
This position is perfect for students and graduates looking to gain experience in an office environment, or anyone who is passionate about working in the charity sector.
- You must be super self-driven and have big passion for the cause.
- You are the perfect communicator, written and verbal.
- Your spelling and grammar is pretty much always on point.
- You have a keen interest in all things communications, social media and PR.
- You are organised and on-the-ball.
- Working independently is a doddle, you have initiative and manage your workload easily.
- You are personable, passionate and keen to go the extra mile. A willingness to learn is key!
- You're a team player and not afraid to get stuck in and work hard.
- You have a burning desire to be part of something bigger than yourself.