Domino Communications is a West London based, dynamic consumer PR agency focussing in premium drinks brands, cocktail bars, consumer events and innovative dining concepts.
We are looking for confident, articulate interns to join the team, gaining an invaluable insight into the fast-paced world of consumer PR, able to hit the ground running and benefit from hands-on experience in managing an exciting press office.
The role is best suited for somebody who is confident, articulate and keen to learn fast. We’re looking for strong attention to detail and good writing and social media skills. Some knowledge of the industry will be beneficial.
The role will include:
• Monitoring all aspects of the media for client coverage
• Producing coverage documents
• Updating reports whenever client coverage is published
• Researching trends and issues relevant to our clients
• Updating and maintaining media lists
• Creating specific target lists for pitches
• Creating high standard meeting minutes
• Admin support
• Office management tasks – filing, up keeping and team support
What we offer to you:
• Basics of media communications
• Involvement in the process of creating media coverage
• All tools necessary to kick-start your potential career in consumer PR
• Reimbursement of travel expenses up to £50/week.
Domino Communications background:
We are a dynamic luxury drinks, events and lifestyle PR consultancy, fuelled by a passion for celebrating the individual and unique brand story. We work closely with each client to communicate their point of difference in a genuine and newsworthy manner. From digital communications, media relations and tailored brand events, each campaign is treated afresh, using a straight-talking approach and professional demeanour. Services include PR, marketing, social media and brand consultancy.