This is a six week or three month, internship (your choice), where you will undertake basic marketing tasks such as:
- posting to social media on a daily basis (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn);
- getting people to review our service on Facebook, Mumsnet, Yelp and Trust Pilot,;
- sourcing sales leads for the business development team;
- creating and designing marketing emails;
- website management;
- writing press releases and sending out to relevant journalists;
- creating and managing calendar of events that we should be seen at/speak at etc
Training will be provided. You will also be learning to use Google Analytics and reporting on the success of your marketing activities.
No previous experience required, just a strong willingness to learn.
Recent graduate from a good university. Strong writing and analytical skills. Must have an interest in healthcare and comfortable with new technology.