Doctolib is hiring a Talent Acquisition Coordinator for our Italian team. As you will be one of our first hires based in Milan, you will be part of an entrepreneurial adventure to transform healthcare in Italy. This is an unprecedented development opportunity that will allow you to join us from the get go and be a key contributor to our success.
In this position you will report directly to the Senior Talent Acquisition Manager and you will play a pivotal role in our expansion, ensuring candidates have a phenomenal recruitment experience and that our hiring processes are set up in a smart and scalable way. This will require you to do some “heavy lifting” coordinating busy agendas, ensuring the logistics of our interviews is precise and, ultimately, that candidates finish their recruitment process with us with a smile on their faces regardless of the outcome.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe. As you will be one of our first hires based in Milan, you will be part of an entrepreneurial adventure to transform healthcare in Italy. This is an unprecedented development opportunity that will allow you to join us from the get go and be a key contributor to our success.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
· We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 2500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
· 50+ million patients visit our platform every month;
· We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
What will be your missions?
· Your number one mission will be to ensure timely and flawless coordination of a variety of activities linked to our hiring goals: one on one interviews but also assessment days, presentations, hiring events.
· You will work on facilitating data driven decision making: you will collect, analyze and compile in a digestible format a lot of recruitment data.
· You will be supporting our hiring peaks with CV reviews and interviews.
· You will help us “see around corners” and identify opportunities to improve and constantly evolve our hiring processes and the experience that we provide to our candidates
Who are you?
· First and foremost, you have a burning desire to learn, do a good job and make a difference for colleagues and candidates.
· Ideally, you have previous experience in a coordinator function gained in a similar role or through an internship and you know how to master complex calendar management, deal with competing priorities and always put candidates' experience first.
· You are highly organized and know how to find efficiencies to optimize your time and outcome. You can tackle repetitive tasks at scale and make complex requests look easy.
· You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate ideas both verbally and in writing and adapt them to different audiences (candidates, colleagues, students).
· You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure);
· You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
· You are highly proficient in Italian (both written and spoken) and fluent in English. French and/or German are “nice to have”.