The Ecosystem Development team is looking for a new intern to join the team for 6 months.
The Ecosystem Development team is responsible for structuring, leveraging and nurturing relationships with the business ecosystem on a global geographic scope to accelerate Doctolib’s growth. Reporting to the Chief Development Officer, this team is the key interface between Doctolib’s teams and the business ecosystem.
4 main responsibilities :
· Watching and monitoring key trends and international actors globally to feed strategic insights and key recommendation to different teams (Go to Market, Marketing, Product)
· Ensuring ecosystem knowledge is shared efficiently among teams & across all Doctolibers
· Managing the relationship and overall process with key business partners
· Building alliances with corporate partners on strategic topics
You will be part of the Ecosystem Development process to develop and optimize healthcare market knowledge on our current markets and prospective ones.
· Feed all strategy teams (go-to-market/ product/ marketing) via daily market watch by identifying, analyzing and sharing the key insights
· Collaborate closely with strategy teams to provide them with strategic insights from the market and ecosystem to help them shape their strategy and deliver the roadmap
· Scale the current knowledge sharing tools to optimize existing processes
· Contribute to partnership management
You could be our next team mate if:
· You are looking for a end-of-studies internship; or year-off internship
· You have a strong interest for the healthcare ecosystem and digital solutions
· You are curious and have a strong solution-oriented mindset and know how to communicate to other project stakeholders
· You have an appetence for optimizing processes & tools ( optimizing news search / aggregation… )
· You are data driven and have an excellent analytical mindset : great command of Excel. Prior experience with Asana / SQL / Coding languages (Python / VBA...) is a strong plus;
· You are fluent in English, German is a plus.
· You have a first experience in a French business and good command of French
· You already worked in a consulting firm is a plus
· Start date: 6-months internships starting in July 2021
· Location: 54 quai Charles Pasqua, 92 300 Levallois
The interview process
· First video call with Talent Partner
· Video call with a market intelligence manager and then with market intelligence director
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of the fastest growing e-health service in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients access healthcare easily, with online appointment scheduling, and teleconsultations.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!