As Product Engagement Manager (x/f/m ), you will be joining the Practice Product Strategy Team in Germany. The team's mission is to (1) launch new products, (2) shape Doctolib’s vision & strategy and (3) contribute to top-level projects in the Practice sector in Germany. Your mission within the team will be to grow our co-creation partnerships with healthcare practitioners and manage the community of co-creation healthcare practitioners.
What you will do
As Product Engagement Manager (x/f/m), you will be in charge of:
· Managing the Practice Product Strategy co-creation community by moderating, fostering engagement and creating content
· Organizing and conducting regular touchpoints with co-creation health care practitioners
· Channeling and structuring the requests from Product, Product Strategy & User Research to ensure perfect involvement of the community
· Generating relevant insights & product feedback and thus, supporting to develop great product features
· Supporting at hunting and closing additional co-creation healthcare practitioners to increase the community
· Continuously challenging the status quo by suggesting new innovative ways to hunt co-creation health care practitioners, to generate insights & to foster engagement
You could be our next team mate if you:
· Have 3 years of experience in User Research and/or Community Management and/or Product Marketing
· Have experience in working with Product & User Research teams
· Have experience in working with customers
· Speak German on a native level and English on a business level
Now, it would be fantastic if you:
· Have experience in healthcare
· Have very good communication skills
· Are very good at self-efficiency / -structuring
The interview process
· Interview with the Hiring Manager
· Case study presentation and team meeting
· Final interview
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing e-health service in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients to access care easily, with online appointment scheduling, teleconsultations and receiving their prescriptions online.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and share the SCALES values.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!