Front End Growth Engineer
Doctolib is looking for a Front End Growth Engineer. Your mission will be to act as a liaison between Marketing and Engineering and to help the Marketing teams increase their number of leads, in any way you possibly can, using growth hacking techniques.
Directly reporting to the Growth Engineering Manager, you will be part of our Growth Lab, working closely with Growth Marketing Managers and all other marketing teams.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
· We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 2500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
· 50+ million patients visit our platform every month;
· We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
What will be your missions?
You will develop new features in order to increase the number of leads:
· Boost the conversion rate of our B2B website and Blog through new features, UX improvements, AB testing etc.
· Build and improve lead gen funnels & user journeys both on the B2B website and in the product itself for upsell purposes
· Implement new tools go boost performance
· Build microsites and landing pages using our CMS
· Participate in brainstorms of marketing teams in order to provide technical expertise.
· Test scraping methods and automate tasks
· Improve the SEO performance through the implementation of technical optimisations
Who are you?
· Autonomous, versatile, curious and passionate about web development, you have experience in Wordpress (PHP), React, JS, SASS;
· You like challenges and solving problems, you’re a “doer”, you use all possible means to achieve your goals;
· You’re always on the lookout for new tools, you are a source of ideas;
· You have minimum 3 years of experience to adapt to our pace easily;
· You have a strong knowledge of Marketing / CRM tools: Hubspot / Zapier / Phantombuster, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console
· You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
· You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure);
· You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
· You are fluent in English. Native speaker in French or German is a plus;