Doctolib is facing new challenges thanks to our fast growth. One of them is to establish Doctolib as a must have for all Healthcare Professionals in Europe. To do that, we are looking for a data quality operations analyst to support us on scaling Doctolib’s Data Quality Services.
You will join our passionate high performing Doctor Data Foundation team. The Doctor Data Foundation team was created in November in order to scale data quality across Doctolib. The end goal is to maximise the company’s performance at every level, from strategic decision making to team operational excellence.
Within the Doctor Data Foundation team, Data Quality Services team aims to facilitate, coordinate & drive data quality initiatives via five pillars :
· Monitoring: follow the impact of our mission and communicate on them to maximize their reach
· Governance: define & enable data quality standards and guidelines
· Modelling: define the structure of our data and path its flow in our systems
· Collection: find innovative solution to improve our market reach
· Operation: design & run process to maximize effectiveness of recurring jobs
Reporting to the Data Quality Projects & Ops lead, you will be the bridge between all teams & countries. You will propose, support, manage and deliver complex data projects with all teams to help reach our utopia of a perfect database.
You will have a clear within the company: you will be in charge of the prospect data quality. More concretely, your main objectives will be:
1. Monitor, propose & facilitate Data Quality initiatives from all teams:
· Monitor, deep-dive and propose actions that can improve our Data Quality overall
· Work with all teams to coordinate their action and help them choose the best solution
· Work with the Data team on providing us with proper monitoring solutions, optimized dashboards, and leading more complex analyses.
2. Lead complex data excellence projects:
· Coordinate all team to deliver to them the best solution
· Build scalable & lasting solutions
3. Support teams on run needs:
· Provide quickwin & scalable solutions
You could be our next team mate if you:
· You graduated from a Business School or Engineering School;
· You have at least 3 to 5 years of experience as a consultant, business or marketing analyst with strong business sense. You also have a fast and successful track record in a B2B SaaS company or consulting firm;
· You’re comfortable writing basic SQL queries (incl. joins), and have already worked with big databases;
· You have experience in leading project and / or process optimization
· You have worked abroad or have an international experience;
· English is mandatory, French / German / Italian are a plus.
Now, it would be fantastic if you had:
· Python knowledge
· Experience with CRM (e.g. Salesforces)
· Knowledge of Data Transformation Tools (e.g. Talend)
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of the fastest growing e-health service in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients access healthcare easily, with online appointment scheduling, and teleconsultations.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!