Are you passionate about music, djing, and events?
Can you develop creative content for social media and an online blog?
Do you understand online streaming platforms like Spotify, Apple music, and Soundcloud?
As an intern, you will work closely with DJ Chillz’s Manager in shooting and creating quality
content for her social media and online blog. In addition, you will research new opportunities
with bloggers and social media influencers.
- Creating, editing and preparing content to be published on DJ Chillz’s Social Media Channels
- Track and share trends and digital marketing developments use this to develop creative concepts.
- Production of creative shoots; creating concepts, arrange locations and assist during photo shoots.
- Assisting in creating, maintaining and setting up creative Social Media / Website Projects.
DJ Chillz is an established London based DJ & Producer who is ambitious and is rapidly
expanding her brand. Having recently started her own weekly event every Friday in Croydon.
In addition, she has radio shows on the following radio stations Shoreditch & Radar Radio in the UK and Dash Radio In The US.
She is either DJing every weekend or in the studio creating the next single, this internship
will give you the chance to fulfill your creative ideas and apply your marketing skills in the
music and DJ world.
- You have a true passion for music and getting into the music industry
- You feel comfortable working independently
- You strive for quality and success
- You are proactive, flexible and take responsibility
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Spotify, Soundcloud, & Instagram.