As a member of the technical team at Ascendance you will actively participate in the software development and hardware implementation of avionics functions on both subscale flying prototypes and ground test benches. These functions will have a strong focus on flight control and energy management of a hybrid propulsion system. You will work in close collaboration with the Head of Avionics in an effort to push forward these critical topics in the future of a greener aviation.
Your responsibilities will include:
· High level software architecture definition co-jointly with the rest of the team
· Design and implementation of your proposed software functionalities as well as others
· Definition of the test sequence associated such as SIL, HIL or ground or flying test bench tests
· Analyse tests to identify improvements that you will design and implement
· Tuning of control algorithms from simulation and physical test data