Our vision: Make things come alive !
Billions of objects worldwide will be connected to the Internet; their data will be stored in the cloud and will participate in the digitalization of our environment. Having a global, simple, low-cost and low-power connectivity solution is fundamental. This is the challenge that Sigfox addresses by deploying a low-bandwidth dedicated network, already present in 60 countries .
Created in 2010 the company is a recognized global pioneer and leader in a sector that is already disrupting business models and will revolutionize the whole of society. The ambition of Sigfox, embodied in the slogan ' Make Things Come Alive ', is to give a voice to the physical world around us and to allow these billions of objects to play a role in economic and social development.
Within our French subsidiary company and as our Business Developer you will generate leads, identify and close new business opportunities within identified vertical sectors. Build a strong network of business contacts in a specific sector. Consistently grow Sigfox’s overall business within the list of accounts - responsible for positioning and selling Sigfox’s full service portfolio, including connectivity, professional services, managed services & solutions, Devices design solutions & products.
WIN/WIN MISSIONS :
· Manage and grow the business within a list of target accounts or vertical sector – strong focus on uncovering new accounts and growing business within relatively small accounts with high potential
· Level of new business - Win a large number of new Major Accounts for Sigfox – achieving annual new business sales targets
· Develop and grow existing business with existing Major Accounts - achieve quarterly and annual sales targets.
· Incentive plan focused on new business target, growth in existing account and personal KPI’s (Sales meeting) ','':'
MINDSET & KEY SKILLS :
· Extensive experience of direct selling into large national and international corporate accounts. Level of new business experience. Proven track record of consultative selling and demonstrable results in selling complex added value Solutions.
· Ability to understand customer needs and business drivers – solid understanding of business financials
· Proven track record in larger global projects – consistently able to achieve or over-achieve against targets
· Leadership – Be a strong ambassador for SIGFOX within the assigned account list. Influence and drive the organisation to secure buy in and support commercial goals and ensure customer commitments are satisfied. Ability to work independently without losing sight of reporting. Ability to lead virtual teams as part of the bid process.
· Understand and manage complex and multilevel relationships within an account. Understand “ecosystem” rules which apply to complex global accounts and map out an integrated ecosystem approach per account
· Thorough account planning – ability to develop and maintain robust account plans to ensure successful acquisition of new business and continued growth of the account. Understand the customers’ business requirements through proper investigation and qualification. Translate the customer’s requirements into a joint account plan
· Capability to develop high level relationships (C-level or Director level) within the account
· Team player – capability to operate well in a regional team and effectively support colleges in achievement their results. Positively influence others
· Quality driven – respect commitments, support others, provide good proposals and accurate reporting, understand the need for quality at all its levels for strategic sales
· Demonstrate ownership for customer advocacy – follow the project during implementation in order to anticipate issues or challenges and provide a pro-active communication with the customer
· Manage Sigfox’s internal resources to successfully meet the customers’ requirements
Personal Drive, Motivation and Passion:
· Displays drive, passion and enthusiasm
· Passionate about SIGFOX
· Demonstrate drive and and enthusiasm during customer meetings
· Ability to engage with the customer, creating a preference to buy
'Sigfox, as a learning organization and open minded on Diversity is ready to welcome Extra-ordinary people and adapt their Workplace.'