DMS Academy Graduate Client Services Coordinator.
We are seeking a Graduate Client Service Coordinator to work in our UK Customer Service team. This position will help fulfil distribution orders for the latest promotional content for feature film releases, liaising with key media contacts, organizing secure streaming links for pre-release content, shadowing and then assisting two experienced Co-ordinators with scheduling jobs, briefing and overseeing our technical team with post-production jobs, general administration tasks, research and reporting.
WHO WE ARE
We are a vibrant, engaged, talent-driven agency where our staff feel empowered, where ideas are encouraged and where outstanding work is rewarded.
DMS is a place where our clients feel looked after, where they trust our ability to deliver and to come up with new ways of engaging them and helping them engage their audiences.
Founded in 2002, our headquarters are in London with offices also in Los Angeles and Sydney.
We are part of the AKA Group of agencies.
WHAT WE DO
We are an end-to-end digital media agency. Our people, technology and insights help global media and entertainment, sports and lifestyle brands create, manage, localise, distribute and place their content, and evaluate its media reach.
• Fulfilling distribution orders to key media outlets.
• Billing administration.
• Confident and pleasant telephone manner.
• Updating our Digital Asset Management systems.
• Creating logins for our secure streaming system.
• Compiling reports.
• Assisting with social media updates and reports.
Skills You Need
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English required.
• Experience in using MS Office package – Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Educated to degree level.
• Experience providing customer service.
• Experience with social media sites.