Description de l'offre
Dianoia Worldwide Ltd has the mission of promoting the arts, businesses and sciences worldwide.
As part of this we require an intern with a range of skills and an enthusiasm for event and art marketing, and promotion.
Some of the tasks that an intern will be asked to carry out:
- Creation & management of databases
- Web research
- Creation and sending out event invitations
- Event promotion at social media
- Assistance in delivery of events
- Securing sponsorship
This is an unpaid internship, designed to fit different schedules with the opportunity to earn commission from results achieved. At the end of this period the intern will have the opportunity to proceed into a full time position.
The intern will be required to attend at least one weekly meeting where tasks will be allocated and progress discussed and also attend pre announced functions and events.
Some of the skills required are:
- Confident communicator with an ability to deal with a wide range of people
- Able to work independently and for more than one project at a time
- University degree preferable
- Fluent English speaker with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional telephone manner.
- Good negotiator with an eye for detail.
- Understanding social media and good usage Microsoft office
- Excellent team player