Dexter International GmbH is a German recruitment agency. We specialise in the search and selection of German-speaking candidates and jobs in the financial sector. When placing qualified candidates, Dexter International takes into account the industry-specific personnel needs of the financial industry in general and investment funds in particular.
With our headquarters in Frankfurt, we have positioned our company in a geographically favourable location. Focusing on Germany, Luxembourg and the City of London, Dexter International can guarantee a best-in-class recruitment service in the financial sector throughout Europe. We are proud of our long-term collaboration with our clients and candidates; their confidence in us and their loyalty sets us apart in the recruitment market.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a new intern to assist our team of consultants. We are looking for a bright and ambitious recruitment intern who is eager to learn at our new London office in Canary Wharf.
The duties of the role include;
• Responsible for writing job adverts and posting adverts to job boards.
• Supporting the recruitment process through arranging interviews, screening candidate CV’s and producing contracts of employment.
• Input new client/candidate details to company database ensuring all data is accurate.
• Support and own projects to improve our recruitment capability e.g. interview toolkits, job adverts and descriptions.
• Support general HR issues.
• Ad-hoc administration.
The candidate we are looking for will possess the following skills, experience and attributes;
• Previous experience of Recruitment and/or HR would be an advantage but not essential.
• Most important is that you are enthusiastic to learn, pick up new things quickly and have strong drive.
• Well organised, good at prioritising and able to work to tight deadlines.
• Confident and good communication skills.
• Highly conscientious and detail focused.
Our aim is for you to;
• Be part of a close-knit team
• Work in a professional and exciting environment
• Take part in challenging and diverse projects
• Get development opportunities
• Experience a distinctive team spirit.
If this sounds like your kind of journey, and you would like to join our energetic, innovative and creative team, then we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV and cover letter expressing your interest in pursuing a placement opportunity with Dexter International GmbH.