Asia Foreign Exchange TraderAsia Foreign Exchange Trader
Job ID: 3145628
Location: London, United Kingdom
Global Markets combines the sales, trading and structuring of a wide range of financial markets products.
This incorporates Debt Trading, including FX, Rates, Credit, Structured Finance and Emerging Markets; Equities and equity-linked products; Exchange-traded and over-the-counter derivatives and Money Market and securitised instruments.
Coverage of institutional clients is provided by the Institutional Client Group, while Research provides analysis of markets, products and trading strategies for clients.
Job title: Asia Foreign Exchange Trader
Corporate title: Vice President
Division: Global Markets
Opening Date: 02/03/2017
Closing Date: 30/03/2017
You’ll be joining the Fixed Income & Currencies (FIC) Asia Pacific (APAC) London trading desk which is responsible for pricing and risk managing all Asian Foreign Exchange (FX) Spot and Forwards (Deliverable and Non-Deliverable) and Interest Rate products within the European region.
In the role of Foreign Exchange (FX) Trader you’ll support market making across our Asian client base.
· Pricing of client deals in Non-Deliverable Forwards (NDFs), Spot, Cross-Currency Swaps (CCS) and Swaps
· Managing risk in FX Swap, NDF and CCS Asia markets
· Liaising with other Traders across the franchise in pricing transactions involving multiple books
· Interacting with Sales, Structuring and Origination teams to generate new business
· Improving systems, pricing and technology platforms to improve overall business processes
· Exploring opportunities to help drive revenue in new and existing lines of business
Skills & Qualifications:
· Proven trading experience in FIC Asia markets
· Strong experience in managing Asia FX and Rates risk
· Market making experience in FIC products in a financial institution
· Experience in pricing FIC products including FX, Rates and other Debt Securities
· Fluency in Mandarin
· Experience in computer programming including Java, Python and VBA
· Educated to Bachelor’s degree level (or equivalent qualification / work experience)
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.