Job ID: 3151105
Location: London, United Kingdom
Anti-Financial Crime (AFC)
Our AFC team is responsible for protecting Deutsche Bank from financial and reputational losses incurred by financial crimes by assessing, controlling and mitigating risks. Risk types related to Anti-Financial Crime are consolidated in a comprehensive and effective risk management framework that covers Anti-Money-Laundering, Sanctions & Embargoes, Anti-Bribery & Corruption as well as Anti-Fraud & Investigations.
Job Title: Anti-Financial Crime Data Mining and Analytics
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Division: Anti-Financial Crime
You'll be accountable for the development, tuning and calibration of transaction monitoring rules used for detecting Money Laundering activity across the bank globally.
· Designing and developing an Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) Analytics program including monitoring rule design, development, risk assessment and validation within a team of AFC Analytics professionals
· Performing pro-active risk assessments utilising subject matter expertise, industry trends, emerging AFC risks and data analytics
· Working with the Financial Crime and Investigation team and the Risk Coverage / Governance team to ensure the rules are reviewed on a regular basis based on the level of risk and that the systems are appropriately optimised
· Engaging risk and audit partners to ensure on-going review and transparency is achieved
· Conducting Anti-Money Laundering (AML) tuning and optimisation across multiple LOBs (including correspondent banking, retail, commercial, brokerage and trade finance) and multiple transaction monitoring systems (Mantas and Smaragd), ensuring sound risk coverage, adequate quantitative model assessment and validation and data quality completeness and integrity
· Supporting the development and maintenance of Management Information / Operational Reporting for transaction monitoring models, supporting the Financial Crime Investigation Team
· Acting as a subject matter expert in AFC technology related projects
Skills & Qualifications:
· Excellent knowledge of AML Transaction Monitoring systems particularly Oracle Mantas
· Demonstrated experience in analytics platforms (SAS, R, and etc.) for data mining and statistical analysis
· Strong knowledge of Structure Query Language (SQL)
· Strong experience in Financial Crime Compliance, Risk Assessment or Quality Assurance in Financial Services, Banking or Regulatory environment
· Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
· Good at creating and delivering impactful presentations
· Should be able to interpret complex requirements and be a self-starter
· Solid project management / work flow management (beneficial)
· Highly proficient in AFC technology solutions.
· Have strong AFC Risk acumen
· Background in statistics and mathematics
· CAMS certified
· Educated to Bachelor's degree level or above with a concentration in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Data Science, MIS, Information Management or Statistics (or equivalent qualification / work experience)
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.