Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
The Corporate Strategy Analyst is a member of the Corporate Strategy team reporting to the VP Corporate Strategy. The team partners closely with the CFO and CEO to develop long term company strategy and manages internal consulting projects. Specifically, this role is responsible for:
· Contributing to the team partnering with the CFO and CEO set strategic direction of the company
· Contributing to and managing internal consulting assignments
· Experience gained in corporate strategy, ideally in a consumer focused international business
· Successful track record operating in a hyper-growth environment, partnering with and influencing exec-level stakeholders
· Ambitious,entrepreneurial, pragmatic, commercial, highly analytical, clear communicator,comfortable with ambiguity
· Inspiring and respected manager and leader
· Free food and LOTS of it
· Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
· A brand new extremely impressive and fun office complete with nap room, onsite gym, basketball court and a rooftop overlooking Tower Bridge
· Subsidised gym membership
· Top-notch kit. Bring your own or we'll get you a shiny new Pixel or Macbook and stuff
· Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
· An extremely fun team to work alongside!
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.