Job Title: Content Designer
Location: London, Cannon Street
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
We're looking for an ambitious and talented Content Designer to join our team and help us transform the way we communicate across all our products.
As a Content Designer, you will:
· Create strategic UX copy across our consumer, restaurant and rider apps that's compelling, easy to understand and concise
· Work with our researchers, designers, product managers, content and marketing teams in creating and applying a strong and consistent tone of voice to all of our products
· Collaborate with our researchers, designers and product managers to create a framework and process for continuously improving and testing new content on our products
· Work closely with our designers to put great copy at the heart of our design process
· Engage with transcription agencies and other content writers to audit and improve our user interface copy across all our international markets
You have proven and significant experience in working with a multidisciplinary team of researchers and designers to create outstanding content across a variety of platforms and products. You have a considerable track record in creating outstanding and friendly copy for user interfaces on web and mobile. You'll have been in a fast-growing and international working environment before, and you bring a host of ideas you want to apply at Deliveroo.
You're great at helping your colleagues understand the importance and value of great copy. You are a strong advocate of putting user needs first, understand how content can make or break a product, and you're comfortable in building processes and frameworks to support the creation of great content.
Nice to have
It is not essential but it would be great if you have:
· 2 years working in an agile environment
· Worked with translations
· Worked in other countries
· Worked with translation tools like PhraseApp
· Free food and LOTS of it
· Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
· A brand new extremely impressive and fun office complete with nap room, onsite gym, basketball court and a roof top overlooking Tower Bridge
· Subsidised gym membership
· Top-notch kit. Bring your own or we'll get you a shiny new Macbook and stuff.
· An extremely fun team to work alongside!
· Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.