Available form April 2018 for 6 months. This is an exciting opportunity to join Delfin English School, a dynamic and growing company. We are looking for someone ready for a fresh challenge and enthusiastic about becoming a 'Delfiner' and carry out duties like:
- Helping with the day-to-day administration in the school;
- Working on marketing campaigns both in London & abroad;
- Event Support, helping with weekly social events, etc.;
- Dealing with customer enquiries online and in-house;
- General administrative support;
- General Sales and Marketing administration;
- Implementing Sales campaigns with our domestic and international clients
- Conducting market research and competitor analyses;
- Implementing social media strategy;
- Organizing and attending PR/School events.
Skills to acquire or develop :
- English language skills;
- In depth knowledge of the structure of an English Language School for foreign students;
- Customer relations skills;
- Sales & marketing knowledge;
- Experience company culture.
This internship is only available for candidates who can work full time with no restrictions in the U.K
Undergraduate degree or currently enrolled in an undergraduate program and need to do an internship as part of their program.
Language Competences: Fluent in English (Essential). Any foreign language speaking skills is an advantage. Additional Target Languages: Italian, French, German.
IT competencies: Microsoft Office proficiency (Word & Excel); - Some experience in Marketing is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and busy work environment;
- Be an enthusiastic team player;
- Be energetic and have a flare for people;
- Be highly organized with attention to detail.