Based in beautiful, sunny Barcelona, we specialise in the food-marketing sector and are revolutionising the way in which food brands undergo their sampling, market-research and future marketing strategies. We have a clear mission: to surprise people with products they love, while at the same time bringing brands closer to their customers.
At Degustabox you’ll find a highly-motivated group that values team-work and innovation, which is why all opinions and ideas are valued and actively encouraged throughout the company.
We’re looking for passionate professionals who enjoy a challenge to help us achieve our goal of being the Number One in Food-Discovery worldwide (that’s right, we aim high!).
Do you want to learn all about B2B business in a real start-up environment? Would you enjoy dealing with household brands on a daily basis? If so, then please read on.
As a Partnership and Operations Trainee you will help out the Partnership and Operations teams by identifying new clients and stream-lining invoicing, operational and administrative processes.
• Provide Customer Service to Degustabox customers over the phone, by email and through Social
• Offer general assistance to the Partnership and Operations teams.
• Generate leads by finding products, brands, contacts and undertaking food exhibition research.
• Collect brand-satisfaction surveys.
• Handle Partnership contracts.
• Manage client relationships.
• Maintain company presentations for the Partnership Team with up-to-date industry insight.
This is you
• You have a native level of English or have lived for at least 10 years in an English-speaking country.
• You’re ridiculously organized and manage your time well.
• You are proactive and don’t need to be asked in order to get stuck in.
• You’re positive and work well in a team.
• You are results-orientated and highly self-motivated.
You will enjoy
The most important thing we offer at Degustabox is the professional challenge coupled with our company culture. We are dedicated, perseverant and friendly, and everyone is highly valued in our team.
We also offer:
Flexible working hours
½ day off on your birthday
Fresh fruit, tea and coffee
Got something to bring to The Box? We’d love to hear from you.