We’re looking for an enthusiastic junior, who’s eager to learn, eager to do, and wants to join our design team.
As a junior you’ll work across all disciplines within our design team including user experience, visual design and content to assist our team with a range of tasks. Whilst doing so you’ll gain valuable experience and have the opportunity to work on some great client projects.
It’s an exciting chance for you to learn in a rapid and fast-paced agency environment.
Where you’ll work.
You’ll be based in our Canterbury office for the majority of your internship.
Working on projects.
You’ll work alongside our designers as part of multi-disciplinary project teams to help deliver client projects. You’ll assist, shadow and eventually lead on parts of projects.
Working with the team.
You will have a mentor within the design team who will be responsible for your learning and growth. You’ll be given opportunities to help us improve as a design team.
Our ideal candidate.
- Has some experience working in design, ideally within the creative industry but it could be as part of a University project.
- Has some experience working with design tools such as Sketch or Adobe Creative Suite.
- Is eager and open to learning and has a determination to achieve and succeed.
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills, including presenting.
- Has good organisational skills that support the rest of the team.
- Has the willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve.
Please apply here:https://deeson.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php?id=42