AT A GLANCE, YOU WILL
Work with many brands
About the job
· Creation of a collaborative short-/mid- and long-term forecast for key customers, brands and innovations
· Responsible for the weekly forecast update
· Understand business and demand levers to manage ad hoc requests and drive operational actions
· Gather inputs of key business initiatives and support cross functional alignment towards both tactical and strategic business objectives
· Close relationship with Sales, Marketing and Finance and within the supply chain cluster
· Monitor and improve Forecast Accuracy KPIs to deliver agreed customer service levels and reduction of food waste
Start is as of December 2022, limited to 1 year in Frankfurt
· Master degree with a specialization in Supply Chain
· First experience through internships in Supply Chain Management is a plus
· Analytical skills without losing big picture
· Excellent communication skills, ability to build relationships and willingness to learn
· Flexible, resilient, determined, agile thinker and able to challenge
· Fluent in English
OWN your IDEAS
In our culture, respect and team spirit are embedded at all levels: the best idea is not determined by the hierarchical level.
OWN your CAREER
Your career path is not a one-way street. Individual career plans give you freedom and flexibility: We support you - e.g. with our coaching and mentoring offer
OWN your IMPACT
A job means so much more than titles and earning money. With us you have the opportunity to really make a difference and improve the health of people and the planet.
You love strong brands - we love strong personalities! Become part of Danone and our team with the successful brands Actimel, Evian, Aptamil.
• Central, modern office with open space
• Possibility of mobile and flexible working
• Various training and further education opportunities
• Subsidy for public transport
Your contact person Barbara Winter is looking forward to receiving your documents.
Come to Danone and make our team even more colorful and diverse.
We say: bring your very own self into our teams - because we count on the individuality of everyone. #Dan'OwnYourUniqueness