Upstream Milk Supply Planning Manager
Broomfield, USA Logistics
AT A GLANCE, YOU WILL
Work with many brands
About the job
This is a unique role that combines scheduling, procurement and systems optimization. Commodities (Cream and Skim), and Soy base deliveries to Danone NA and co-pack processing facilities in quantities and timeframes that fulfill demand plans and customer requirements. Monitor haulers route assembly and delivery practices to optimize tanker weights, reduce carrier mileage, and deliver the lowest landed cost. Source and arrange alternate plants to take surplus or rejected supply at the highest milk price and lowest hauling cost. Procure additional supply to fill plant orders.
· Perform Goods Receipts Reconciliation
· Create and Enter Purchase Orders into appropriate systems
· Balance Hauler statements with haulers
· Maintain professional business relationships with dairy industry network, as well as internal stakeholders
· Manage commodity scheduling both internal and external plants
· Provide phone coverage to handle assorted and various issues related to route assembly, delivery, unloading, load quality and load integrity
· Provide scheduling support as needed
· Update planning tools based on historic and seasonal trends
· Provide plants and others with items needed based on SAP
· Special Projects as needed
The base compensation range for this position is $70,000-105,000 commensurate with experience. Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options. To give our employees flexibility, Danone is a hybrid work environment.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree or 4 to 5 year of equivalent experience
· Minimum 1 years’ experience in logistics or supply chain
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Advanced Excel Skills, experience with SAP or other ERP systems and experience with transportation planning software
· Available 24/7 to field phone calls from haulers, plants or regulatory agencies and provide direction to appropriate entity on disposition and destination of loads. Includes weekends and holidays
· Ability to influence and achieve results through those not directly managed
· Excellent communication skills, verbal and non-verbal
· Office machinery including: computers, printers, fax machines, copiers, telephones, etc.
· Software including: SAP, SAP APO, Excel, PowerPoint
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corps ™ in the world , working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU .
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect.http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf