AT A GLANCE, YOU WILL
Work with many brands
About the job
Packaging Circularity & Innovation Internship (H/F) – April 2023
The Advanced Technology Packaging department is looking for a trainee for a period of 5 months in Gif-sur-Yvette (91, Essonne, France).
hnology Packaging department is looking for a trainee for a period of 5 months in Gif-sur-Yvette (91, Essonne, France).
100 years ago, Isaac Carasso created a simple food with simple aim to improve health. Today, our mission to ‘’ bring health through food to as many people as possible ’’ stands stronger than ever.
It remains our anchor point to the values behind the very first Danone yogurt, driving us to continue to pioneer quality products made with natural ingredients, in a way that nourishes the health of people and that of the planet.
Danone has committed that 100% of the packaging will be reusable, recyclable, or compostable by 2025. We have already started the transition to 100% circular packaging, and we innovate every day to develop these new and more sustainable packaging.
To achieve One Planet One Health company goals, we need the right talent to contribute at the heart of a dynamic, highly skilled and motivated team!!
COME AND DEVELOP YOUR NEXT CARREER EXPERIENCE WITH US!
Join us to contribute to a meaningful project and helps us to lead the future packaging transformation!
As a Packaging Trainee in the Advanced Technology Packaging team, based in our R&I Center in Gif- sur- Yvette (91), you will contribute to the technical development of innovative disruptive packagings designed for circularity.
YOUR MAJOR RESPONSABILITIES:
As a Packaging Trainee in the Advanced Techno Packaging team, based in Gif-sur-Yvette, you will contribute to the development of new disruptive packaging, designing circularity. .
With supervision from Circular & Innovation pack manager, you will be involved in different development projectsand evolve on different missions
· Be involved in innovation projects, exploring new materials and technologies
=> Setting test plans, conducting analytical and laboratory tests
=> Interpreting data findings and building conclusions on pack performances
=> Presenting your progresses and recommendations
· Work with internal and external partners to unlock technical challenges (x- functional teams, suppliers, agencies, labs..)
· Support the Circular & Innovation team in packaging benchmarks and eco-design assessment
WHO YOU ARE
· You are a studentwith packaging, engineering or industrial design education.
· You are in M2 or in your last year of engineering school, passioned about packaging.
· You demonstrate analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
· You have a proactive approach to issue/opportunity identification and resolution.
· You are self-initiated, action-oriented with the ability to work independently.
· You have good organizational & planning skills to carry out your mission
· You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
· You have good level of English
· You are available from April 2023 for a minimum of 6 months.
Because we want your experience at Danone to be a turning point in your career, we offer all Danoners to follow our specific developing program for interns and trainees: Grandir by Danone. In a challenging and benevolent environment, you will receive regular managerial follow-up. Grandir by Danone is also about sharing and exchanging ideas, meeting new people, and discovering Danone businesses, in order to shape your projects. Not to mention our coaching sessions that will allow you to become an actor of your development.
With Grandir by Danone, you will get to know yourself better and chart your own course.
Apply and join the venture!
If you want to know more about our news, our daily life and our teams, follow our adventures on our Instagram account @DanoneTalentFrance !