AT A GLANCE, YOU WILL
Work with many brands
About the job
Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Danette, Evian, Activia, Volvic, Blédina, sound familiar to you? Do you know that behind these brands there is always Information Technology pushing them forward?
At Danone, we use advanced and innovative IT solutions which are implemented in all Danone units around the world to contribute to our mission: bringing health through food to as many people as possible. Don’t wait, click and discover the Danone IS/IT universe and join the movement: your IT skills could be a real asset for the alimentation revolution!
Profile & Experience
• Strong configuration experience with Salesforce Service Cloud & Marketing Cloud / Sales Cloud, Commerce Cloud & CG Cloud solutions. Additional Cloud experience an added bonus
• Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices
• Experience in defining and delivering enterprise solutions, ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views
• Knowledge of back-end systems and API’s, developer tools and compilers
• Experience with complementary Salesforce features and products
• High level of Business English
• Salesforce Admin (ADM201) certified
• Service Cloud & Marketing Cloud / Sales Cloud, Commerce Cloud & CG Cloud certified
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Ability to work in a complex and fast-paced environment
• Experience in the Customer Service, Contact Centers, Other CRM system is a plus
• Architecture experience across a broad set of enterprise technologies
• Enterprise consulting experience, including implementation experience with major technology programs
• Experience of defining and delivering enterprise applications on the Salesforce Platform
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Work well as part of a team and individually; be a self-starter
• A confident speaker and comfortable leading workshops together with the Product Owner and business stakeholders
• Comfortable working in a complex international environment
• Excellent organization and communications skills, you can communicate complex technical jargon to business users
• Have an agile mindset and champion agile frameworks
The Danone Data & Analytics organization (D&A) is looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect . Data & Analytics has the mission to deliver-leading edge, business-focused data powered products & services that will help strengthen Danone transformation & growth.
As part of the Commercial IT Technical Delivery Team, you know what’s possible and how to make it happen. Your technical, integration and product knowledge allow the whole team to serve as subject matter experts on the Business team, not only in terms of products and features, but also in how to craft the right solutions to satisfy all the stakeholders and help them achieve goals. You are not afraid to answer questions or address an objection and are equally as comfortable speaking to Product Owners and business stakeholders.
You are willing to be honest about potential challenges and always keep the long-term success of the customer in mind. People who enjoy both connecting to technology in a deep way and relating to people will excel in this role.
You will work with local Danone entities to implement Salesforce Cloud solutions globally. You maneuver in a complex international environment, providing solutions and advises to both tech team and business clients. You communicate with ease to different type of audience in forms of architectural and/or process flows, you are the key bridge to deliver business value with technical solutions.
Finally, your expertise also lies in the practice of software delivery cycles (I.e. Scrum,you know how to closely align with Project Management activities and be agile when comes to company culture/business culture.