AT A GLANCE, YOU WILL
Work with many brands
About the job
Danone North America has an amazing opportuntiy for a Retail Sales Representative based in Omaha, Nebraska. We have an amazing remote opportunity based in Omaha, Nebraska for aRetail Sales Representative. The Retail Sales Representative is responsible for managing a territory of approximately 35 Hy-Vee stores. The reps main focus is selling incremental cases at store level. The reps will drive to their stores and sell in field all days of the week. The rep will own/manage scorecard activity for their respective market and ensure to meet/exceed KPI Selling targets.
Meet/exceed Selling KPI Targets, which includes (Main Drivers listed below)
· Selling Incremental Points of Distribution . Maintain distribution of all authorized products within assigned territory and sell in incremental distribution.
· Closing Voids
· New Item Execution
· Pre-Sell inventory every store visit for everyday and promotional events.
· Selling additional share of shelf/holding power. Influencing to achieve shelf positioning and greater than or equal to our fair share of shelf space.
· Secure, Build/Maintain Quality Displays
· Place Point of Sale (POS) materials and leverage to drive incremental sales/share of shelf.
· Execute Market Selling Blitzes – Selling in Incremental Cases, Closing Voids, New Items and securing incremental cases for displays and/or additional holding power/presence on shelf.
· Build and maintain rapport with store personnel in order to meet both customer and DNA Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
· Be the Dairy Manager’s ‘first call’. Be the dairy expert.
· Provide Competitive Intelligence and marketplace information. Share Best in Class merchandising wins.
· 4 Year College Degree
· 1-2 years CPG experience preferred
· Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint)
· Embraces change and flexibility
· Well Organized
· Highly Results Driven
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Willingness to drive (route – on avg farthest store in territory is 2 hours away)
· Work in Field 5 days per week (early hours start 6-7 am dependent on stores/KDM availability)
· Self-Starter with a proactive mindset
· Supports and fosters team spirit work
· Passion for excellence
· Resilient, determined, and flexible
· Physical labor required, including occasionally lifting up to 50lbs
At Danone, we believe that every time we eat or drink, we vote for the world we want. As a leading food and beverage company, we make healthy, sustainably-produced foods and beverages that nourish people’s lives. Some of our brands include Dannon, Activia, Horizon Organic, International Delight, Silk, Oikos, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good, Vega, and Wallaby Organic. And as one of the largest Certified B Corporation® in the world, we are committed to redefining success in business to ensure that through our brands we create real benefits for people, our communities, and the planet. With headquarters in Broomfield, CO and White Plains, NY, Danone North America has more than 6,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, and more than a dozen manufacturing facilities across North America. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and industry-leading benefits including flexible time off (no yearly cap) and up to 26 weeks gender-neutral paid parental leave, and share a common mission and culture committed to both business results and social purpose. When you join Danone North America, you become part of a global team that is inspiring a healthier world through food. Please join us in nourishing lives & inspiring a healthier world through food! Learn more @ www.danonenorthamerica.com
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect.
The base compensation range for this position is $60,000-$65,000. Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options.