AT A GLANCE, YOU WILL
Work with many brands
About the job
At Danone, we believe that every time we eat or drink, we vote for the world we want. As a leading food and beverage company, we make healthy, sustainably-produced foods and beverages that nourish people’s lives. Some of our brands include Dannon, Activia, Horizon Organic, International Delight, Silk, Oikos, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good, Vega, and Wallaby Organic . And as the largest Certified B Corporation® in the world, we are committed to redefining success in business to ensure that through our brands we create real benefits for people, our communities, and the planet.
With headquarters in Broomfield, CO, and White Plains, NY, Danone North America has more than 6,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, and more than a dozen manufacturing facilities across North America. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and industry-leading benefits (including flexible (unlimited) time off and up to 26 weeks of paid parental leave) and share a common mission and culture committed to both business results and social purpose. When you join Danone North America, you become part of a global team that is inspiring a healthier world through food.
Danone North America is looking for a [[Production Coordinator]] in [[Chatsworth, CA]].
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Reviews contract specifications, drawings, sales orders, and other project documents to understand requirements.
· Coordinates the production team so that scheduled goals are met.
· Identifies, acquires, and ensures the availability of materials and supplies.
· Drafts develop and implement cost-effective manufacturing methods and procedures to achieve exceptional production standards.
· Coordinates hardware testing with quality assurance staff.
· Prepares workforce projections and budget estimates based on a summary of labor hours and material costs for each job.
· Identifies requirements for packaging and shipping.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Strong Leadership skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
· Ability to read and interpret blueprints to draft clear and detailed manufacturing procedures.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of the largest Certified B Corp™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect.