Product Owner Email & Collaboration Platforms
Warsaw, POLAND IT development
AT A GLANCE, YOU WILL
Work with many brands
About the job
Unleash the power of IT and join us on a mission to drive digital transformation at Danone. Are you an experienced Product Owner ready to bring your expertise into the IT & DATA Team? Here's your chance!
Embark on an exciting transformation journey of IT, fostering a new culture of everyday agility. A culture of being change catalysts, borderless, obsessed with value creation, and being a proud tech tribe.
ABOUT THE JOB
What will you do? As a Product Owner , you deeply understand the customers' needs and carry the vision of the product to be developed and are mandated by the organization and the stakeholders to make this vision a reality by translating it into a product that bears maximum value for the organization. On top of that your responsibilities will include:
· Owning the vision of the product, its definition, and the associated value. Being accountable for building and sustaining the backlog, arbitrating among different needs and priorities, and the delivery and performance of the Product
· Ensuring consistency between the needs of end-users and stakeholders, as reflected in the vision of the product, its delivery, and its deployment & adoption
· Understanding the business needs, structures, and translates them into the backlog, envisioning different solution to those needs
· Evaluating the costs and benefits of different options with input from the product team to optimize value creation. Owning the cost model of the product
· Prioritizing, plans, and communicates on the steps identified to deliver the product
· Handling simultaneously product discovery and delivery in an adaptative, incremental and iterative manner
· Establishing partnership with leading technology providers related to theProduct
You are a perfect fit for this role, because:
· You have strong experience in managing digital workspace platforms (Office 365 or related)
· You already gained experience in Cyber Security with special focus on email and collaboration platforms security
· You have technical expertise for the definition of the Product and its vision
· You are experienced with Agile Frameworks & delivery models
· You have strong IT operations and incident management experience
· You are proactive, able to adapt to change, and think out-of-the-box
· You have good communication skills to keep them clear and transparent picture in minds of key stakeholders
· You are able to work from the office in Warsaw twice a week. Want to move to Warsaw? OK! We have a relocation package to help you out
At the Danone group we are fulfilling our mission, according to which „we bring health to as many people as possible”.
Behind our brands is always technology pushing them forward. We know that the future of business is IT and data. That’s why we use advanced and innovative IT solutions which are implemented in all Danone units around the world. We are currently developing an IT & Data Hub in Warsaw and in three other locations around the world: Kuala Lumpur, Mexico City and Paris. Those Hubs will support IT & Data vision: by 2025, data & technology are strategic differentiators of Danone, powered by an agile IT & Data organization.
For more information about Danone, our divisions and culture, please explorewww.careers.danone.com .
· A revolutionary job that will be part of the digital transformation of global FMCG leader. We consider that it starts with people who notice more and make better decisions. And that’s exactly the kind of people we want to attract to DANONE.
· We know that the future of business is IT and data. We are looking for catalysts for change. We ensure you work with great products, and technologies in an international environment, learning from experts and experienced managers but how much you will develop in this position depends on you!
· We value smart working so that’s why while being focused on results, we offer flexible working hours and a home office policy. You are able to work from the office in Warsaw twice a week. Want to move to Warsaw? OK! We have a relocation package to help you out!
· On top of that, you will have access to the benefits we offer to you and your family, including private medical care, benefits package for parents, life insurance, social fund, or employee discounts.
We’ve always been changers.
Click the “Apply” button and create your profile in the recruitment system by uploading a CV. We will get acquainted with your experience and then we will arrange the selected candidates for the first telephone interview. Next steps are two meetings with your future managers at Danone.
Do not hesitate and join our IT&DATA Team in Poland which vision is that the technology is a strategic differentiator for DANONE, powered by an IT agile organization.
We embrace diversity in our organization. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants without attention to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability status.
Danone Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warszawa) is the controller of your personal data disclosed in the
profile and in documents submitted during the recruitment process.
Administratorem Twoich danych osobowych udostępnionych w profilu oraz w dokumentach składanych w ramach rekrutacji jest Danone Sp. z o.o.
z siedzibą w Warszawie (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warszawa).