AT A GLANCE, YOU WILL
Work with many brands
About the job
ABOUT THE JOB:
Our Finance team works with teams across the company to ensure Danone continues to grow. By joining our Finance team, you will anticipate and evaluate the financial impact of decisions and find the right way forward. We are currently looking tohire a Plant Controller based in our Eugene (Springfield), Oregon manufacturing plant. This plant makes our So Delicious dairy free ice cream products.
In this role you will / be:
· You will be an integral part of the plant leadership team
· You will track and report on key business indicators
· You will benchmark these results against other manufacturing locations
· You will execute the monthly close of plant financials
· You will lead the annual business plan & strategic planning
· You will check & perform internal controls in a manufacturing plant
· Other duties as assigned
· You will have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, or related field, required. MBA or advanced degree, preferred.
· You will have a minimum of 2-5 years of cost accounting experience in a manufacturing environment, required. Experience within a CPG enviroment is preferred.
· You will have strong computer skills including proficiency in MS Office products, excel, PowerPoint, Word
· You will have experience in ERP systems (SAP preferred)
· You will have keen attention to detail, possess the ability to multi task, prioritize, adapt and be flexible
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family . You’ll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corp™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect.
Danone encourages employees to vaccinate and requires that employees follow all company safety protocols, including those regarding COVID-19. Danone can change company protocols at any time depending on local, state, and federal regulations.