Buyer CAPEX, manufacturing services Haps
Haps, NETHERLANDS Sales
AT A GLANCE, YOU WILL
Work with many brands
About the job
The main gole of OG&S Buyer is to manage and optimise the local procurement on goods and services (OG&S) for our innovative production site in Haps, North Brabant.
- Follow trends and developments in the market, at competitors and the central purchasing organization (SRC)
- Search and find alternatives and savings for internal stakeholders
- Advise and (co-)decide in buying/ procurement projects, support with business cases
- Assess investment applications, researching and advising on the purchase of products and services
- Prepare and conduct negotiations, advising on the contract term and moment of conclusion, taking care of the conclusion of contracts after approval from the client
- Ensure that purchasing matters are handled with internal and external parties and that deliveries are evaluated
- Taking care of systems, procedures and purchasing administration and monitor purchasing budgets
- Supervise compliance with rules and procedures (Dango) by employees regarding the purchase of goods/services, providing training for the internal organization
- Functional management of (automated) systems
- Supervising compliance with delivery obligations and contract agreements
- Review supplier performance and complaints, resolve issues
- Advising the manager on the use of methods and application of the working method
- Evaluating and improving services, frameworks, procedures/ administration and systems
- Advising management on adjustment of, among other things, purchasing policy and process and customer database.
- Conduct benchmarks, analyzing data, demonstrating interrelationships and drawing conclusions
- Map and substantiate internal and external opportunities and threats, including risks
- Advising on concrete actions up to and including local purchasing strategies and supervising implementations
- Act as the first point of contact for the internal and external organization regarding local purchasing and customers and suppliers, solving problems
- Optimizing and expanding network at customers and suppliers
- Recognizing different stakeholders, weighing up interests and striving for a win-win relationship
- Maintaining contact with the central purchasing organization (SRC)
We are looking for buyer with 3+ years of experience with strong relations to manufacturing goods and services, CAPEX in a rapid moving environment in the Netherlands.
· Bachelor or Master Degree
· Fluent in English and prefferably Dutch
· Knowledge of the local supliers
· Skilled in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) and SAP
· Good analytical and communication skills
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Alpro, Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone Benelux meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary (gross yearly base incl. 12 months + 8% holiday allowance) and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products. Non factory role based in the Netherlands we also offer a hybrid working environment which enables each team to meet our people's desire for flexibility. Across our 3 office hubs in Hoofddorp, Zoetermeer and Utrecht this helps us create better opportunities for connection & synergies across our entities, teams, functions and categories.
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
As Danone highly values GDPR, please kindly apply via the job link.