AT A GLANCE, YOU WILL
Work with many brands
About the job
Would you like to join Nutricia Southern Africa and contribute to bringing health through food to as many people as possible? If YES, Nutricia Southern Africa Pty, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking for a talented Medical sales Representative to be based in Johannesburg, South Africa , like you!
The candidate will also carry the following responsibilities :
1- Convey healthcare solutions and value to the customers:
• Convince HCP's on the health and costs benefits of enteral nutrition for both patients, HCP and funder
• Provide nutritional solutions to customers based on the broad range of products that Nutricia has available
2- Be an expert in competitive selling:
• Convince HCP's to use Nutricia products by pointing out the health and costs implications of the benefits of Nutricia's products
• Provide customers with rationale that Nutricia products will deliver better results for their patients versus competitor products
• Ensure ongoing usage of Nutricia products
3- Be a partner of the local customer network:
• Provide high quality service to your customers in terms of quick problem solving, being a liaison between the client and Nutricia office and minimize the barriers for your clients to use Nutricia products.
• Provide clients with new and interesting medical education
4- Own your territory:
• Manage your territory as an entrepreneur by balancing your time and effort on those clients that show most potential and loyalty.
• Manage your Key Accounts by ensuring you have a professional relationship with all stakeholders in Enteral feeds (Specialist, Dietician, Pharmacist, Nursing staff, buyers) that will enable continuous increased usage of Nutricia feeds
• KOL management (to identify and build KOLs relationships with them to strengthened our market position)
• Contribute to business intelligence (monitor competitor activity in area and report to marketing on a monthly basis)
• Develop self & Others
To be successful in the role you should ideally have:
Education & professional experience:
• Bachelor degree in Nutrition or Dietetics, but background in a medical subject such as Pharmacy, Nursing or Medical Laboratory.
• 2 to 5 years of experience in Pharmaceuticals sales.
• Has a valid driving license and own car
• Willing to travel if needed.
• Consumer Orientation: enabling the business to serve the consumer.
• Entrepreneurial: recognizes and seizes business opportunities.
• Rigour: thinks systematically, plans effectively.
• Transparency: acts in an open and respectful manner.
• Decision Making: combines decisiveness with sound judgment.
• Team Player: connects effectively with others.
• Getting Things Done: delivers results and measures performance according to plan.
Targeted profile Required CODES Focus (Danone leadership competencies):
• Human Centric.
• Accountable and Decisive.
• Inclusive and Collaborative.
• Courageous with Empathy
Danone Values :
Candidates are expected to adhere to Danone's core values: Humanism, Openness, Proximity & Enthusiasm.
Danone is a world-leading food company operating in three business divisions: Fresh Dairy Products, Specialized Nutrition, and Waters.
Danone’s mission is Bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have in impacting the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Working in Danone Middle East is one of the best places to build a strong career through everyday learning, empowerment, and team collaboration in an open culture & environment. Our culture fosters autonomy and empowerment, where your everyday can be a fresh adventure - full of new possibilities and opportunities for your development.
So, if you are the Medical Sales Representative we are looking for, click on "apply" now .
For more information about Danone, its people, and its business, please visit www.danone.com