AT A GLANCE, YOU WILL
Work with many brands
About the job
As part of the North American Procurement team, this position is responsible for Marketing Services categories including but not limited to agency relationship management. This position will work jointly with Marketing, Finance and Legal departments using a systematic approach in understanding and analyzing the needs, supporting the brands and the Marketing Center of Excellence (COE) team.
Regional/Local Category Strategy Support - Support NORAM Marketing & Media Services Sourcing in the development, validation and implementation of the regional and or local category strategy.
· Spend Analysis – support Senior Manager in compiling spend data and report overall spend for Marketing agencies and suppliers.
· Supply Market Analysis – support Senior Manager in researching / cataloguing supply base, supplier capability, etc.
· Business Requirements – support Senior Manager in defining key business requirements, facilitate necessary internal stakeholder meetings across business units.
· RFI/RFQ/RFP Support – facilitate collection of key documentation (e.g., specifications, requirements, etc.), bid analysis and summary, implementation.
Support the Marketing & Media Services Sourcing team through analysis
· Develop a close working relationship with the Finance team to understand and achieve key business objectives
· Document and report new savings from various projects
· Assist in the development of budgets based on negotiated contracts
· Extract supplier data from SAP in order to analyze the spend and identify new opportunities
· Support the Marketing & Media Services Sourcing manager in tracking, analyzing and optimizing agency KPIs and ROIs for each brand
· Collect diverse Business data from Finance and Marketing to be shared at team meetings
Manage agency and supplier relationships
· Conduct midterm and annual supplier reviews and evaluations
· Manage the attribution of bonuses and the collection of rebates
· Manage contract creation, negotiation, reviews, storage through a close collaboration with the Legal team
· Manage the Ecovadis registration and compliance of suppliers
· Investigate and identify opportunities through data analysis, internal discussions with Marketing, Sales or C&P teams at local or global levels
· Support continuous improvement activities by documenting repeatable ways of working to streamline and simplify supplier engagement activities
· Coordinate business reviews for Senior Manager, key internal stakeholders, and suppliers
Support Business Continuity – Provide day-to-day business support to the NORAM Marketing Sourcing:
· Ecovadis Compliance – ensure our target compliance to requirements by facilitating supplier data submissions prior to renewal and support Senior Managers with new supplier setup requirements.
· Invoice Reconciliation – research pricing discrepancies that result in invoice errors, correct issues, and facilitate appropriate approvals to ensure timely payment.
The base compensation range for this position is $70,000-105,000 commensurate with experience. Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options.
Experience & Technical Knowledge:
· Undergraduate Degree, ideally with an emphasis in understanding of procurement and supplier management function and processes. Marketing understanding a plus.
· Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Procurement, Supply Chain or Finance required; Marketing experience a plus
· CPG experience preferred
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with advanced Excel and Power Point skills.
· Basic knowledge of SAP preferred
· Detail oriented, analytical, organized, and objective. Must be able to analyze data quickly and ascertain a plan of action based on that data.
· Clear and succinct written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs.
· Ability to work in cross-functional teams
· Resilience, flexibility and passion for excellence
· Passion for mission of People, Purpose, and Profit
· Strong team player with the ability to work across multiple functions and disciplines.
· Critical Leadership competencies:
· Achieve Results
· Build Positive Culture
· Inspire Teams
· Shape the Future
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corps ™ in the world , working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU .
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect.http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf